In contrast to her first Philips album which was politically laden with civil rights motifs, Broadway-Blues-Ballads is more playful.
This album features the original performance of favorite, ‘Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood’.
- 1. Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
- 2. Night Song (From The Musical ‘Golden Boy’)
- 3. The Laziest Gal In Town
- 4. Something Wonderful (From ‘The King And I’)
- 5. Don’t Take All Night
- 6. Nobody
- 7. I Am Blessed
- 8. Of This I’m Sure
- 9. See-Line Woman
- 10. Our Love (Will See Us Through)
- 11. How Can I
- 12. The Last Rose Of Summer